On 20 and 21 October 2016 will be held CYBER TRENDS 2016 - 3rd Annual Future of Cyber Security & Defence Conference and Workshops in PVA EXPO Praha - Letňany.
Novicom participate in this event under the umbrella of Network Security Monitoring Cluster (NSMC), together with some other members of the NSM Cluster.
Visit us during the conference at our stand no. 208, hall 2, Cyber Pavilion, where Novicom will be exhibiting together with NSMC, AXENTA, ELAT and CERIT Science Park.
Novicom and NSMC members will also present their solutions for Thursday, October 20, 2016 at a workshop "Critical Information Infrastructure Protection", 15:00 - 16:15, Room 3, hall 2, Cyber Pavilion:
NSM Cluster Workshop
- Mr. Jiří Sedláček, CEO, Network Security Monitoring Cluster, Czech Republic (NSMC after one year effect of the Cyber Security Act).
- Mr. Jindřich Šavel, Novicom, Czech Republic (Benefits of integrated DDI/NAC tool AddNet in solving and preventing cyber threats).
- Assoc. Prof. Tomáš Pitner, Masaryk University; CERIT Science Park, Czech Republic (Cyber Education).
- Mr. Lukáš Vondráček, ELAT, Czech Republic (Static Application Security Testing (SAST).
- Mr. Peter Jankovský, Axenta, Czech Republic (SOC – What is and what is not).
SCOPE OF THE CONFERENCE:
Cyber Trends is a two-day international professional conference divided into four sections accompanied by live demonstration and simulation test area, professional workshops and Table-top exhibition of partners’ solutions and products. The Conference is primarily aimed at the security and information community of the public sector, armed and security forces, the academia and private business cooperating in projects of public interest. The Conference is focused on developing international cooperation in cyber security in Europe, with special focus on the Czech Republic, Slovak Republic, Hungary and Poland. It is expected that more than 500 professionals will participate, including representatives from NATO, European Union and other international institutions.
MAIN CONFERENCE TOPICS:
- Cyber Threats and Trends
- Hybrid Warfare
- Cyber Education
- Cloud Security
- Critical Information Infrastructure Protection
- Cyber Security Business Opportunities
DATE: Thu 20 – Fri 21 October 2016
VENUE: PVA EXPO PRAHA
OFFICIAL LANGUAGE: English