Novicom will participate in the fifth edition of CyberGov conference, entitled “Security of public sector institutions - let's speed up” which will be held on May 23, 2019 in Sound Garden Hotel, Warsaw.
At the same time, as in previous years, the conference will take into account the international dimension regarding the need of inspirations and examples of good practices from other countries.
Novicom, as one of the conference's partners, will present its key solutions (AddNet and BVS) at our stand in the conference hall during the conference:
- AddNet – a unique DDI/NAC instrument which greatly improves the efficiency of IP address space management and security network access in large distributed networks.
- BVS (Business Visibility Suite) – a tool for unambiguous visualization of network communications and modeling of business services and IT infrastructure.
Cybersecurity conferences come in many flavors, but only CyberGov conference directly addresses the needs, conditions and limitations of public administartion institutions in Poland. It will be the only place where decision makers, representatives, experts from the government and public administration institutions, including ministries and agencies, responsible for the IT area, information security and cyber security along with representatives of institutions responsible for security at the state level: the Polish Internal Security Agency, the army, selected companies securing the critical infrastructure of the state will be present.
- Tele informatic platform of the state - security issues
- Using the cloud computing technology in public administration - risks and challenges
- Certification of cybersecurity solutions
- Cybersecurity Act and its importance for Poland
- Implementation of the Act on the National Cyber Security System
- Education and training in information security and cybersecurity for public administration institutions
- Cooperation between administration and the market
Date: May 23, 2019
Location: Sound Garden Hotel, 18 Żwirki i Wigury St., Warsaw, Poland
Official conference language: Polish
Further information is available here (only in Polish) »